- Overnight Surf Adventure -
MELBOURNE TO THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Let us show you how to make the Great Ocean Road, Great! The overnight adventure takes you where no other tour groups go; learning to surf, sliding down natural waterfalls, soaking in the sights of the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge, partying on remote beaches, hanging with kangaroos and koalas, and sleeping under the stars in beachfront cabins.
The ultimate experience for young travellers wanting to experience all the Great Ocean Road has to offer.
Tours operate every Monday, departing Melbourne CBD at 9am. Pick-up available from CBD accommodation on request.
- 2 Day Surf Adventure departing Melbourne and cruising along The Great Ocean Road.
- Package includes: Surf lesson and all equipment from Australia's leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE, second surf and free use of all surf gear at Dreaming Since beach camp, transport to and from Melbourne, accomodation in beach-front cabins, slide down waterfalls, a guided tour from the locals and an endless supply of GREAT TIMES.
- All fully qualified surf instructors from Australia's leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE.
- Melbourne pick-up at 9am Monday, Melbourne drop off at 6pm Tuesday.
- Visit famous landmarks: 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Torquay (including surf shops; Rip Curl and Quiksilver), Bells Beach, Great Ocean Road Sign, Lorne, Apollo Bay, Natural Waterslide Waterfalls and Kangaroo Golf Course.
- Surf at iconic beaches and in remote National Parks.
- The ultimate sightseeing experience for 18-35 year old travellers.
- Flexible tour enabling you to experience the coast the way you want.
- See Australia, Surf Australia.
Learn from the best!
Founded in 1987 on the Surf Coast, our surf lesson provider Go Ride A Wave knows the Victorian waters better than anyone else, providing an unforgettable surfing experience for over 50,000 clients every year.
Visit gorideawave.com to learn more.