Let us show you how to make the Great Ocean Road even greater on an overnight surf trip that features natural waterfalls, remote beaches, kangaroos, and of course, surfing!
Learn to surf and become a surfer with 12 surf lessons.
Package includes: All equipment, lessons, accommodation, transport, and healthy daily breakfasts.
- From :
- A$ 1995
14 days living the Aussie summer dream
The two-week Australia surf adventure takes your surfing to a whole new level and provides an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime Australian experience.
All accommodation, equipment, beginner and progressive lessons are included as well as healthy daily breakfasts and two Aussie BBQ dinners are included.
The Dream Tour operates monthly – departing Brisbane from Roma Street Station at 10 am on the 1st of each month and finishing in Melbourne on the 14th. Except for January, departing on the 7th and finishing on the 21st (bookings essential).
The Ultimate Australia Surfing Tour Package
- 2-week surf trip along the East Coast of Australia (14 days).
- Starting in tropical Queensland and cruising down to the Great Ocean Road.
- Brisbane pick-up, Melbourne drop-off (airport transfers available on request).
- Tours operate from Noosa to the Great Ocean Road.
- Visit all famous landmarks, places and beaches: Sunshine Coast, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Seal Rocks Surf Camp, Sydney Harbour, Bondi Beach, Melbourne, Torquay, The Great Ocean Road, and everything in between.
- Learn to surf at iconic beaches and in National Parks.
- The only tour covering three epic states, providing the ultimate sightseeing experience for 18 – 35-year-old travellers.
- 1 bus (aka. The Dream Machine), you and your new surfy mates, legend surf instructors, a range of surfboards, and a sense of adventure.
- Flexible tour enabling clients to surf the best waves, when they are at their best, whilst still ensuring clients experience Australia’s beach culture, landmarks, wildlife, nightlife, and a guided tour at every location.