THE DREAM IS REAL! This is the ultimate 3-week surfing trip along Australia’s east coast! Join like-minded surfers and explorers for an amazing adventure.
All fully qualified surf instructors from Australia’s leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE.
Package includes: surf lesson and all equipment, second surf, and free use of all surf gear at Dreaming Since beach camp, transport to and from Melbourne, accommodation in beach-front cabins and glamping tents, and a guided tour from the locals
Melbourne to the Great Ocean Road
The overnight adventure takes you where no other tour groups go and includes:
- Learning to surf
- Sliding down natural waterfalls
- Soaking in the sights of the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- Partying on remote beaches
- Hanging with kangaroos and koalas
- Sleeping under the stars in beachfront cabins and glamping tents
The ultimate experience for young travellers wanting to experience all the Great Ocean Road has to offer.
Tours operate every Monday and Thursday, departing Melbourne CBD at 9 am.
The Great Ocean Road Tour Package
- Pick-up at Geelong station at 9 am on Thursdays each fortnight, drop off at 6 pm Melbourne the next day.
- Visit famous landmarks: 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Torquay (including surf shops; Rip Curl and Quiksilver), Bells Beach, Great Ocean Road Sign, Lorne, Apollo Bay, Natural Waterslide Waterfalls, and Kangaroo Golf Course.
- Surf at iconic beaches and in remote National Parks.
- The ultimate sightseeing experience for 18 – 35-year-old travellers.
- Flexible tour enabling you to experience the coast the way you want.