Covering over 2,000 kilometres and spanning three states, the Dream Tour is the ultimate Australian surf package for those who really want to experience all Australia has to offer.
The Day Dream Tour
Package includes: Surf lesson and all equipment, transport to and from Melbourne, and a guided tour along the way.
All fully qualified surf instructors from Australia’s leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE.
Surfing day trip along the Great Ocean Road
Come jump on the Dream Machine at Geelong station and let’s kick off our adventure by driving down the Surf Coast Highway to the start of the world-famous Great Ocean Road. Here we’ll suit up and head across to Anglesea Beach for an unforgettable surf lesson with our highly trained instructors at Go Ride a Wave, Australia’s leading surf school. Doesn’t matter if you’ve never touched a surf board or have spent half your life in barrels, we’ll have you frothing after two hours of salty madness.
Once we’ve finished up with the surf lesson we’ll swing by Anglesea shops for lunch where all catering needs are available!
Time for the scenic drive down the Great Ocean Road to the laid-back coastal town of Lorne. Here we chase down some waterfalls, enjoy a cruisy hike and have the opportunity to spot some of Australia’s unique wildlife.
Sounds too good to be true? Come find out for yourselves. We pride ourselves on offering unique, locally guided tours that deliver everything a curious traveller can need.
The Victoria Surf Tour Package
- 1 Day Surf Adventure departing Geelong Station and cruising along The Great Ocean Road.
- Package includes: Surf lesson and all Equipment, Transport to and from Melbourne & Geelong and a Guided Tour along the way.
- All fully qualified surf instructors from Australia’s leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE.
- Geelong Station pick-up at 9am, Geelong Station drop off at 5pm.
- Visit famous landmarks: Torquay (including surf shops; Rip Curl and Quicksilver), Bells Beach, Great Ocean Road Sign, Kangaroo Golf Course and Natural Waterfalls
- Surf at iconic beaches and in National Parks.
- The ultimate sightseeing experience for all travellers.
- Flexible tour enabling clients to surf the best waves, when they are at their best, whilst still ensuring clients experience Australia’s beach culture, landmarks, wildlife, and a guided tour at every location.
- See Australia, Surf Australia.