This is the best value tour on the Great Ocean Road! Spend a day surfing at Anglesea Beach, sightseeing the Great Ocean Road, hiking, shopping, and waterfall chasing!
Daily surfing; beginner and intermediate surf lessons included.
All transport and associated costs included.
- From :
- A$ 1295
A 3-week Victoria surfing road trip
Australia’s most epic surfing road trip along the east coast. This one-of-a-kind adventure steers away from the ‘conventional structured tour.’ The Dream Trip creates a real and organic travel experience for young travellers, giving them the option to make their own journey.
Join our legendary surf guides/instructors as they explore the Australian coastline with you – camping in remote national parks, exploring hidden beaches, as well as checking out all the tourist ‘must-see’ hotspots along the way: Byron Bay, Syndey Harbour, Wilsons Promontory, Noosa, and a bunch of hidden gems in between. With daily surfing, the Dream Trip will take you from a total beginner to an intimidate level stoked surfer! Come surf, party, and explore our coast with Dreaming Since…
Let’s explore together…
Explore the east coast of Australia with your new mates in small group sizes of 8-10 travellers and two local surf guides/instructors (fully qualified). This trip gives the freedom only available in a road trip, letting you create your own experience in this one-of-a-kind, customisable adventure. The trip departs Melbourne every month for a three-week journey, following the coast all the way from Melbourne to Noosa so you don’t miss any of the Australian coastline.
What to expect:
- Explore Australia’s coastline, from pristine, remote beaches to fun-filled cities and stunning little coastal towns.
- See Australia’s native animals, from kangaroos and wombats to dolphins and whales.
- Fully qualified surf instructors.
- Full use of the surf trailer, with a range of beginner and progressive equipment included.
- Camping gear included (BYO sleeping bag, pillow, and mat).
- Group booking accommodation rates.
- Family-style meals to reduce costs.
- Explore Australia’s east coast landmarks and must-stop locations, including Sydney Harbour, Bondi Beach, Byron Bay, Gold Coast, and Noosa.
- Flexible and fun-loving environment.
- The Aussie SURF, PARTY, EXPLORE lifestyle.
- The best 3 weeks of your life AND a new adventure every trip!
Melbourne to Noosa Trips operate on the 10th of every month, departing Melbourne CBD at 10 am. *December departs on the 1st
- Surf lessons, 21 days of surfing, taking you from a first-time beginner to an intermediate-level stoked surfer!
- All camping gear and equipment
- All cooking gear and equipment
- Endless activities: Sandboarding, skateboarding, Aussie Rules Football, guitar, cricket, soccer, poker nights, drinking games
- Surf theory
- Transport from Melbourne to Noosa and all associated costs. Dropping off in Brisbane.
- Full use of the surf trailer and all equipment
- Local guide
- Fully qualified surf instructors
- Accommodation costs and camp fees. As a guide allow an accommodation budget of $220-$300 depending on the time of year for the 3-week trip. Accommodation is mostly camping and priced at $10 a night on average, with access to showers and amenities. Although this is camping based trip, some nights the accommodation will be in hostels, or an Air BnB. Please be aware as this is a camping based trip it is designed for adventurous travellers.
- Food. Food isn’t included as it is difficult to cater for diets and tastes on an adventurous trip. We regularly stop for ‘group shopping’ along the journey to stock up. Meals are usually family-style which makes them extremely cheap. Food prices average under $10 a day. A typical day’s food consists of: Breakfast – warm and cold breakfasts with lots of fruit, eggs, bacon, cereal. Lunch – sandwiches, fruit and snacks. Dinner – pastas or rice and vegetable dishes. Snacks – fruit, chocolate, chips and biscuits. All of which price at under $10 a day! Dreaming Since provides all cooking gear, including BBQs and gas.
- Drinks. Party as hard as you like or go on a surfing fitness cleanse. BYO and spend depending on your liver’s preference.